y HOT! Download Rockusb Driver v3.7 for Windows 8.1 ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Nov 14, 2013

HOT! Download Rockusb Driver v3.7 for Windows 8.1



Finally! Now you can download Rockchip Driver v3.7 for Windows 8.1 from here, here or here. I can't wait to get home to test it. If you manage to test it on Windows 8.1, plese let us know it really works.

Ver: Rockusb Driver v3.7
Date: 2013.11.06

Content:
1.) Support Windows 8.1
2.) Support USB 3.0 controller on Windows 8/8.1




[Update] I didn't test it, but from the feedback received till now it looks like unfortunately even this driver does not work on Windows 8.1. So we have to wait...

3 comentarii:

Unknown said...

Rockusb_Driver_v3.7.rar contains rockusb.sys = Fuzhou Rockchip USB Driver 3.5.0.0 instead of 3.7.0.0!

Unknown said...

I test it on Windows 8.1 x64, unfortunatly it doesn't work. Windows don't see any drivers... when I attempt to install it. When I try to change the driver adb usb by the rockusb driver Windows tell me there is no driver available dor this Platform. Fialy I am trying to find somewhere an other solution...

Herr Direkt said...

Don´t Work!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger